[SOLVED] Be Quiet silient loop 2 RGB question

eclipsegr

Prominent
May 18, 2020
Hello, guys, I am using Be Quiet silent loop 2 and I am using the RGB effects with the included controller but every time I boot the pc it does not save the effect I choose.

Solution
Manual says this:
"RGB control via ARGB controller: You can optionally control the ARGB illumination via the ARGB controller (20). To do that, connect the latter with the ARGB connector of Silent Loop 2 and use the SATA cable for ARGB controller (18) for connection of the ARGB controller (20) with your power supply. The LED of the ARGB controller (20) glows in different colors depending on the mode. Please read the chart to know which color represents which mode."

Did you connect the SATA cable? I didn't see a lot of information about how it works.
Does this help?
View: https://youtu.be/Upz2BAsYs94?t=452
Thank you for your time yes i did and i can change the colours the problem is after a...

Lutfij

Titan
Can you please add a little more information? Include the make and model of your PSU(and it's age) as well as the motherboard. For a controller like that I doubt that the controller would have onboard memory to remember your last settings.

eclipsegr

Prominent
May 18, 2020
Can you please add a little more information? Include the make and model of your PSU(and it's age) as well as the motherboard. For a controller like that I doubt that the controller would have onboard memory to remember your last settings.
I have a Seasonic PSU gold 650 watts I am using the controller because I have an old motherboard not RGB header or something like that MSI B350 PC MATE.

mamasan2000

Distinguished
BANNED
Manual says this:
"RGB control via ARGB controller: You can optionally control the ARGB illumination via the ARGB controller (20). To do that, connect the latter with the ARGB connector of Silent Loop 2 and use the SATA cable for ARGB controller (18) for connection of the ARGB controller (20) with your power supply. The LED of the ARGB controller (20) glows in different colors depending on the mode. Please read the chart to know which color represents which mode."

Did you connect the SATA cable? I didn't see a lot of information about how it works.
Does this help?

Last edited:

eclipsegr

Prominent
May 18, 2020
Manual says this:

Does this help?
Thank you for your time yes i did and i can change the colours the problem is after a reboot it goes back to default it does not keep the mode i choose.maybe i am doing something wrong that's why i am asking and i even checked the manual my self.

Solution