Bear Cave Shipping

Hi all...

I finally got an order through Bear Cave invoiced and paid for (June
10th) but still haven't received my order yet.

Is this standard operating procedures for them? Anyone else experience
this?

I have emailed them twice in the past three days but haven't received a
reply.

Thanks!
Curt

Hi Curt,

Unfortunately VERY par for the course, and it'll likely be mid-July
until you see it. Bear Cave is one of the few vendors to avoid if at
all possible.

Meanwhile, I'm almost through my PayPal dispute with DMS!

Good luck,
Ben

;-) no worry, we've all dealt with them at one time or another. I'm
just surprised they even contacted you back to invoice you! I
contacted them this Spring about IJ decals and they finally emailed me
about 3 months later!

Ben

You just have to be patient. They won't rip you off. If they invoiced
you, they at least have the parts.
If you want some parts that no one else has, you just have to wait.
Might not be ideal but that's the way it is.
Dan

curtusua@adelphia.net wrote:
> Hi all...
>
> I finally got an order through Bear Cave invoiced and paid for (June
> 10th) but still haven't received my order yet.
>
> Is this standard operating procedures for them? Anyone else experience
> this?
>
> I have emailed them twice in the past three days but haven't received a
> reply.
>
> Thanks!
> Curt

The parts will come, they are honest, but can be painfully slow
processing orders. From first contact to receiving shipment of my SS
bones was nearly 3 months, pretty typical unfortuantely.

I never had ANY problems with Bearcave! I get answers to my questions
and I receive my goods within reasonable time. Ordered my CFTBL Decals
on 17th. May, paid them on 20th via paypal and received the package
just today. Normally it takes 7-10 days shipping to Switzerland, but I
can live with that and the goods they are selling are great.

I have seen a few complaints about them...

I ordered a few parts and a plastic set from them and it came relatively
quickly. Not overnight or anything but within a reasonable time and
I was thrilled to buy the parts they dug around and found for me :)

Just my experience :)

Chet