Beast low profile graphics cards and psu to go along with it

guerrierim15

Honorable
Feb 22, 2013
APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: Next two weeks
BUDGET RANGE: $150 tops after rebates for graphics card, $50 for psu, only can come from Amazon

USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: Heavy gaming on top games with the best fps possible, can tolerate lower than awesome fps, if necessary.

CURRENT GPU AND POWER SUPPLY: GPU- Intel Graphics 4000, psu- Foxconn 300w (needs upgrade in order to handle better Graphics cards).

OTHER RELEVANT SYSTEM SPECS: CPU- Intel core i3 3225 Ivy Bridge 3.3 ghz locked overclocking, 8gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 Mhz, 64 gb SSD (Samsung 830 Series), motherboard- MSI B75MA-E33. AND A MICRO ATX CASE (Don't no actual model but is usually used for home theater PC's (HTPC). This is the main reason why I need help finding a graphics card that can fit in that case and work with a psu as small as the Foxconn 300w.

PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) FOR PARTS: amazon, only can buy from there

PARTS PREFERENCES: Anything from AMD or Nvidia

OVERCLOCKING: Maybe

SLI/CROSS-FIRE: obviously not since it wont fit in my case

MONITOR RESOLUTION: 1920x1080

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS:

I am buying this computer from a guy on Craigslist:

CPU - Intel i3 - 3225 Ivy Bridge w/ HD 4000 Integrated Graphics
Motherboard - MSI B75MA-E33
RAM - Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 8GB
SSD - Samsung 830 6Gbps 64GB

I don't know how much I could upgrade it though in terms of graphics. I have already found this one graphics card that will fit within the case:

Sapphire Radeon HD 7750 1GB DDR5 Micro HDMI/DVI-I/Mini DP Low Profile PCI-Express Graphics Card
http://www.amazon.com/Sapphire-Profile-PCI-Express-Graphics-11202-10-20G/dp/B0095MRLJ2/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=1DCFBFNFUQY9Y&coliid=I2G62B3K5ZCOIV

But I feel the need for a little more power that this card just cant offer. I need something that is as powerful as can be, non-expensive, can be run on a micro ATX psu, and fit into a micro atx case.

Here are some picture of the case, I don't know the exact dimensions of it since I have not bought it yet:

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/sys/3624783944.html

I know the budget is low so if you find anything that will work still post it, even if it is over budget I still want to see more cards like the HD 7750 low profile edition to know that they exist! Also if you any other suggestions on the build you can tell me, I am open to constructive criticism. Please help, Thanks.