Beats Reveals New Solo 3 Headphones Following Apple Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

csbeer

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2011
This just goes to show that marketing really does drive consumerism. But at least we have choices, just bought some $26 discontinued and repackaged monitor headphones that sound better than anything Beats has to offer at 1/10 their price.

someguynamedmatt

Distinguished
...Why do people refuse to spend their money on something actually useful? Shure released their new SRH-1540 headphones, and I never heard a single thing about them on the interwebs apart from the Head-Fi forums. I wonder how one becomes a writer for Tom's... I'd have no problem filling the front page with updates on the hi-fi audio world, which apparently is appreciated about as much as a tumor in comparison to the average $2000 video setup around here. There's nothing that I hate more than being told by the guy with two Titan Blacks, $1500 of displays, and a $40 headset that my hi-fi headphone setup was a waste of money. I just can't comprehend the thought process behind that.
*sigh*
</rant>

BranFlake5

Honorable
Jul 9, 2013
Seriously, these hit all the uniformed customers...

"Buh-Buh Dr. Dre wore them on TV, they must sound better than your (AT,Bose, Pany's,Etc.) and they cost 2x, so that means they sound better and the guy at BestBuy told me that too"

Status
Not open for further replies.