[SOLVED] Bed preformance in games Ryzen 7 1800x Gtx 1080ti 11gb

ljiljanarojtinic5

Prominent
Dec 30, 2018
So I get really bad performances in game-like fortnite I get 100-200 fps but with frame drops, I don't know what to do what component to change to get better performances in-games.
Here are my specs and here is Benchmark https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/20663231 and I don't know why it's showing the wrong ram in the benchmark but I have two sticks of ram one 8gb 2133mhz and 16gb 2666mhz
UserBenchmarks: Game 104%, Desk 105%, Work 105%
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1800X - 76.7%
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080-Ti - 110.7%
SSD: Samsung 970 Evo NVMe PCIe M.2 500GB - 246.8%
HDD: Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB - 87.3%
MBD: Asrock A320M-DGS

Solution
The memory is more then likely the issue here. The mixing memory is problematic but also the speeds as Ryzen performs significantly better with faster memory. For your board the best option would be 2x8gb @3200. Enable AXMP in the BIOS so it runs at the correct speed/voltage & timings.

With a faster kit it should at the very least minimize the FPS dips and could possibly increase your FPS.

You don't need to replace the board.
From what your description shows, the only really wierd thing I see is the memory setup.

1 stick of 8GB DDR4 2133 and another one of 16GB DDR4 2666MHz means that probably your system is not working with dual channel. Also the RAM is probably set at 2133 MHz.

Is it posible for you to normalize the RAM and try again?, Like going with either 2 x 8GB DDR4 "speed you can afford here" or 2 x 16 GB DDR4 "same as the last one".

For 1rst gen Ryzen anything above or equal to 2400MHz is the desirable. The higher speed you can make it work stable the best.

You can try the easy thing, just remove the 8 GB stick and see if frames still drop withthe 16GB one alone!!!

Also be aware of software on he background, kill anything thats not important.

WildCard999

Titan
The memory is more then likely the issue here. The mixing memory is problematic but also the speeds as Ryzen performs significantly better with faster memory. For your board the best option would be 2x8gb @3200. Enable AXMP in the BIOS so it runs at the correct speed/voltage & timings.

With a faster kit it should at the very least minimize the FPS dips and could possibly increase your FPS.

Solution

ljiljanarojtinic5

Prominent
Dec 30, 2018

Can you suggest some ram sticks I don't know which one to get?

ljiljanarojtinic5

Prominent
Dec 30, 2018
Depends on your location and what's available. Most DDR4 2x8gb @3200mhz kits should work. If a new kit doesn't work then you may need to just update your BIOS but you must do the updates in order. If you don't then you can risk bricking the motherboard.
Okay, thanks for the help just one more thing do you maybe know where can I overclock my CPU? because I cant find it in my bios settings.