bedaisy.sys creates a bsod windows 7

Jan 16, 2019
Hello , a few days ago I reinstalled my windows. Everything went fine , I downloaded the drivers and then downloaded fortnite , I logged in and everything was fine again but when I tried to join a match i just got a blue screen saying bedaisy.sys page fault in nonpaged area . I searched around the net a bit and found out that this error is caused either by my ram memory or by the BattleEye anticheat that fortnite uses. First I tried checking my RAM sticks , I unplugged one stick , i have a 4gb stick and a 8gb stick, and tried to play the game again but got a blue screen again , after that I tried with the other stick but I got the same error. After that I ran a windows memory check and windows found no error. I tried doing something with BattleEye , apprently this happens to some people in season 5 but a simple unistall and a reinstall of battle eye would sole the problem but not in my case. Then I heard that some people got this fixed by updating their Bios and so I updated my Bios to the latest version but the error is still happening. My motherboard is a AsRock 960gm gs3 fx , the cpu is a fx 6100 @ stock and a gt 730. On the old windows the gameran without any problems , anyone have an idea why this happens and how to fix it? Thank you

all windows updates made so far?

Did you alter windows settings, like the size of the pagefile?

Why did you reinstall windows 7? Any problems?

How hot is your CPU getting? Use amd overdrive to have a look at the temperature margin.
Use prime95 with the option smallFFT, while watching the temperature, if the frequency of the CPU throttles to 800MHz to 1600MHz, it might be a heat issue with the CPU or motherboard.

Feb 17, 2019
I updated the Game in 17.02.2019 and after the update was over I tried to open fortnite.... but then is got this "BEDaisy.sys" message in a blue screen and my computer restarted.....and now idk what to do.....Please Help me.....

i am on windows 10 btw