Question Been awhile, but I'm back with another build log! A suspended from the ceiling case mod, Bowser Airship!

thorkon

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2012
Hello and welcome to my newest build !

I've been modding for 15 years now and usually my themes are of a pixelated design. This mod is based on Bowsers Airship. To make this stand out a bit, its going to be suspended from the ceiling and have moving propellers.I will be 3D printing this case and expect to use about 9 lbs of plastic to make. Here is my CAD design so you can visualize the project:

zz5iN71.png

srdTPOx.png

Heres photos of a my more recent mods:

1TI99pj.png

ZinQYzT.jpg

Noctua
was very kind to support this mod with there awesome fans. This case color scheme goes perfect with Noctua's for there silent fans and I'm super excited to finally use these on one of my case mods!

I'll be back soon with photos of the actual print in progress and show everyone how its going!

Reactions: USAFRet

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
I don't think I'd classify those as 'Mods', as mods are modifications of an existing object. That led case and the upcoming ship are more akin to 'Works of Art', original designs by an Artist. Either way, I find them fascinating and simply amazing to see. 🎨👍