Question Been having serious issues over the last week. BlueScreens and Crashes

Feb 16, 2021
Hello everyone I'll start off with what specs I am running:

Asus prime pro x570
Gigabyte Gaming OC 3080
64 GB gskill trident z neo 3600mhz
Ryzen 7 5800x

My friend helped me build this PC around late November and everything has been perfect from then to about last week. We set the bios profile to DCOP so the CPU was OC and the ram was set to 3600. I started getting bluescreens both in game, while downloading games, while web browsing and while idle. One night I had about 3 or 4 in the matter of around 2 hours. During this time every game I tried to play crashed. The errors that I were able to see were KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE and IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. After this night of many bluescreens I did a reset of windows but opted to keep personal files as I was told it shouldn't be an issue to keep videos or photos or things like that. I also disabled the DCOP profile and tried to just set the RAM to 3600.

After that reset things were fine for about 2 days. Then one night after that every game I tried to play was blinking/flickering until I got another bluescreen (I had been playing games then stopped to do some school work then tried playing again which is when the flickering started happening) After this everything was fine until today where an entirely new issue occurred. My PC froze even though I could hear audio and while frozen these colorful boxes/dots appeared on all 3 monitors. I was able to talk on discord but everything was frozen. Then after about 10 seconds of that the PC restarted. Here is a video of what this looked like:
https://streamable.com/df0kn4

This is where I am at right now everything seems to be okay although I havent tried to play anything yet. I dont know if this is software related due to the fact that this randomly started happening last week or if one of my parts are faulty. I do not know what it could be so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Thank you!

is this something that is faulty with the hardware? Because it just started happening tonight and the bluescreen issues just started happening a few days ago. It isn't something software related?
Artifacts happen when there is something messed up with the vram on the gpu pcb,it isnt software related.
Can also happen with overclocking,when you go so overboard that the transistors cant handle the voltage any more.
What are the temps?

Feb 16, 2021
Artifacts happen when there is something messed up with the vram on the gpu pcb,it isnt software related.
Can also happen with overclocking,when you go so overboard that the transistors cant handle the voltage any more.
What are the temps?
temps out of game are around 44-50 and temps in game are anywhere from 50 to a max of 65

Reactions: Dj0gany