been saving everything to ssd for past year :(

codyv54321

Reputable
Jan 19, 2015
so i just realized that for the past year ive been saving everything to my ssd thinking it was my hdd. dumb right and now my ssd is about full and my hdd is empty even windows is installed on my ssd im hearing you cant wipe ssd's either so am i gonna have to buy a new ssd and wipe and reinstall everything from my ssd and install it onto my hdd cause it makes no sense having a full ssd cause i bought it to increase download times so its kinda useless right?I cant believe ive been doing it for over a year and just realizing now any response would be greatly appreciated and thanks

Solution

An SSD will not increase download times vs a regular drive, you need a faster internet connection for that.

To switch files to your other drive is easy...

An SSD will not increase download times vs a regular drive, you need a faster internet connection for that.

To switch files to your other drive is easy. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/redirect-folder-new-location#1TC=windows-7 This is exactly what I do on my systems that have an SSD and a larger standard storage drive.

Solution