[SOLVED] Been seeing a lot of articles about GPU stock coming back around just wondering do any of the retailers still sell at MSRP?

Solution
My visits to several best buy around me suggest new video cards USUALLY hit shelves Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
You have to show up at the door and see what came in when they open. FE cards usually sell out the morning thay arrive.
The only one you find that will be at MSRP is Founders Editions, not AIB partners IE Asus , MSI, Gigabyte etc...

This store is about 45 minutes from me.
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/comput...graphics-cards/abcat0507002.c?id=abcat0507002

Nothing is even close to MSRP.

Ralston18

Titan
Agree: MSRP a good indicator.

However, I would not expect too much willingness for any seller to post any sort of pricing unless the seller really has a lock on costs and available product quantities.

If BestBuy advertises too high - then people price and buy elsewhere. And competitors will go a few dollars lower on price but maybe boost shipping costs - who knows?

If BestBuy prices too low and cannot honor those prices (for whatever reasons) then Best Buy is likely vulnerable to claims of false advertising and possible lawsuits. And/or lose money either way.

Any prices you see - best take a close look at the fine print.....

Just my thoughts on the matter.

MSRP only reflects the reference design that NVIDIA stated. Though there may be a more expensive one that reflects the cards that NVIDIA actually sells, which is different from the reference design. AIBs sometimes sell video cards at MSRP, but these are typically the bottom tier version of that card. Not to say those cards are not worth your time, but don't expect to them to have stellar overclocking capabilities or run as cool as the other designs. Otherwise, AIBs will tack on whatever else they want.

My visits to several best buy around me suggest new video cards USUALLY hit shelves Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
You have to show up at the door and see what came in when they open. FE cards usually sell out the morning thay arrive.
The only one you find that will be at MSRP is Founders Editions, not AIB partners IE Asus , MSI, Gigabyte etc...

This store is about 45 minutes from me.
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/comput...graphics-cards/abcat0507002.c?id=abcat0507002

Nothing is even close to MSRP.

Solution
If you go online you can select a store near you.
Go to graphics cards.
Choose in store pick up.

Now as you browse video cards it will tell you what day the expect it to come in. And at different stores close to you.
About as good as you can get unless you are good friends with an employee.