[SOLVED] Beeping sounds after successful post on x570 pls help

Sep 24, 2019
Started up my computer this morning, everything loads up fine and normal but every couple of minute (5-10 minutes usually) the computer (I'm assuming the mobo) makes 3 faint beeping sounds. I cant find anything online that discusses beep codes after successful post so I'm really confused. Any help would be great.

Specs:
Ryzen 3900x
Aorus x570 Ultra
16gb Trident neo 3600 mhz (2x8gb)
Evga 2070 Super
870 evo m.2 ssd
Corsair rm750x psu
Kraken x62 aio cooler

Last edited:
Solution
Use the configuration tool for your graphics card (if you have one) to check the temperature of your GPU. Go into BIOS Setup and look at the temperature readings associated with all of your fan headers. While you're at it, check the speeds of all your fans. There may be one that has failed. OR, a similar situation: there may be one fan running just close to the minimum fan speed setting for that header. (Some headers warn of fan failure if the fan speed drops below a minimum you can specify, and not just if the fan actually stops.) For example it is common for larger 140mm fans to run more slowly than smaller ones, and this can trigger a false "failure" warning. If that's your situation you may be able to adjust the minimum speed...

Paperdoc

Polypheme
Ambassador
Use the configuration tool for your graphics card (if you have one) to check the temperature of your GPU. Go into BIOS Setup and look at the temperature readings associated with all of your fan headers. While you're at it, check the speeds of all your fans. There may be one that has failed. OR, a similar situation: there may be one fan running just close to the minimum fan speed setting for that header. (Some headers warn of fan failure if the fan speed drops below a minimum you can specify, and not just if the fan actually stops.) For example it is common for larger 140mm fans to run more slowly than smaller ones, and this can trigger a false "failure" warning. If that's your situation you may be able to adjust the minimum speed threshold for this warning.

Solution