[SOLVED] Before i buy the pc.

dincha

Prominent
Feb 13, 2019
This the pc im buying this week, so before i buy it i just wanna make sure is it all good and i have a few questions and yes GPU and HDD as well as CASE are from current pc (i will stick to the GPU till the end of the year prolly, then i will buy new one).
So first of all are RAM speed and latency good enough? Second, is everything gonna fit inside the CASE, i know that its ATX standard i mean it says on offical site of blueberry, but i got that case like 4 years ago and these are new parts. And the last one is for the PSU, i don't have much of a choice on the market (im from Serbia btw), so the only brands i found that are reliable from the reviews i read are FPS, Chieftec, LC Power, Cooler Mater, Thermaltake and Seasonic (NZXT are overpriced and no Corsair PSU on the market). I have around €60-75 for the PSU and because of the market difference if someone can list a few good products from these company so i can look for a good deal. Thank you very much.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor
Motherboard: MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX ATX AM4 Motherboard
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
Storage: Kingston A2000 250 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 1050 2 GB AERO ITX Video Card
Custom: Blueberry Case BCV11

This the pc im buying this week, so before i buy it i just wanna make sure is it all good and i have a few questions and yes GPU and HDD as well as CASE are from current pc (i will stick to the GPU till the end of the year prolly, then i will buy new one).
So first of all are RAM speed and latency good enough? Second, is everything gonna fit inside the CASE, i know that its ATX standard i mean it says on offical site of blueberry, but i got that case like 4 years ago and these are new parts. And the last one is for the PSU, i don't have much of a choice on the market (im from Serbia btw), so the only brands i found that are reliable from the reviews i read are FPS, Chieftec, LC Power, Cooler Mater, Thermaltake and Seasonic (NZXT are overpriced and no Corsair PSU on the market). I have around €60-75 for the PSU and because of the market difference if someone can list a few good products from these company so i can look for a good deal. Thank you very much.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor
Motherboard: MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX ATX AM4 Motherboard
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
Storage: Kingston A2000 250 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 1050 2 GB AERO ITX Video Card
Custom: Blueberry Case BCV11
Hi,im from serbia too and i bought a CHIEFTEC ELP 700s 700W and while many people say to avoid chieftec,i havent experienced any problems with it.I have a weaker pc than yours so that may be why i havent ran into any issues,but i think it would be good for your build too.I bought it from my uncle for 4000din (38$),but you can find them new for i think a little bit less than 7000din (65$).I dont know about other brands,since again people say to avoid RAIDMAX psus and other brands,but a couple of my friends bought Falcon psus and they say they are perfect.The rest of the build is good,although the GPU is terrible and you need to replace that as soon as you can.For the ram it will be a good pair with ryzen 5 3600.Also are BUYING or building your pc?

dincha

Prominent
Feb 13, 2019
Hi,im from serbia too and i bought a CHIEFTEC ELP 700s 700W and while many people say to avoid chieftec,i havent experienced any problems with it.I have a weaker pc than yours so that may be why i havent ran into any issues,but i think it would be good for your build too.I bought it from my uncle for 4000din (38$),but you can find them new for i think a little bit less than 7000din (65$).I dont know about other brands,since again people say to avoid RAIDMAX psus and other brands,but a couple of my friends bought Falcon psus and they say they are perfect.The rest of the build is good,although the GPU is terrible and you need to replace that as soon as you can.For the ram it will be a good pair with ryzen 5 3600.Also are BUYING or building your pc?
Hmm i will consider that, GPU is bad ik but its what i have for now and i will try to replace it i near future. Btw one of my dads friends its gonna help me put it all together (and i will ask him for the PSUs as well), i mean i know how to build it but just to make sure im gonna let him do it. Almost all the parts are from Monitor System.

dincha

Prominent
Feb 13, 2019
Ram, motherboard and cpu are fine. For a psu I would get a 500w Seasonic Focus unit.
Welp that PSU is overpriced here on our market cus its fkin retarded or idk its almost € 100 and ofc its over my budget. Here are some that i can afford and are seasonic (SS-520GB 520W , S12III Bronze SSR-550GB3, SS-520GM2, S12III Bronze SSR-650GB3 and SS-620GB 620W). Wich one should be good to consider?

TRENDING THREADS