[SOLVED] (Beginner) Do I need a CPU cooler or case fans?

Solution
The Ryzen 3600 comes with a sufficient CPU cooler. If you arent overclocking, this is a great cooler to use, but yes, you always need a CPU cooler. Looking at your other parts, you will also need case fans. That case comes with two intake fans in the front, pre-installed. It would be a good idea to buy two more fans, and install them an exhaust, to help eliminate hot air building up in your system. I would place one in the back and one on the top-back. Thats all. Great PC part choices though!
The Ryzen 3600 comes with a sufficient CPU cooler. If you arent overclocking, this is a great cooler to use, but yes, you always need a CPU cooler. Looking at your other parts, you will also need case fans. That case comes with two intake fans in the front, pre-installed. It would be a good idea to buy two more fans, and install them an exhaust, to help eliminate hot air building up in your system. I would place one in the back and one on the top-back. Thats all. Great PC part choices though!

Reactions: QuackoDucko
Solution
Jul 12, 2020
Thank you so much!