Beginner looking to add fans after installing hot CPU

Feb 25, 2018
I recently installed a slightly hotter CPU changing from FX8300 to FX8350 and it is causing my GPU to run much hotter, past 80 Celsius. I'm thinking this may be since my CPU cooler above it is now giving off much more heat. I've been thinking of adding more fans to help push more cool air into the case because I only have the one exhaust fan at the back.
My motherboard only has one sysfan 3/4 pin connector open. I would appreciate any suggestions and information regarding what kind of fan(s) I should get for that connector, if I need a fan hub/controller or a splitter to turn the one connector into multiple pwm connectors for multiple fans, and if a single fan's cord is long enough to reach from the front of the case to the sysfan connector on the motherboard.
Basically I'm worried about my system overheating because I do not feel comfortable with my GPU running at these temps and I know nothing about case fans. My case is the Aerocool Aero-500 Black Edition here is a link to view the case:
http://www.aerocool.us/pgs/pgs-a/pgs_a_a500_bk.html

CPU: AMD FX8350 4.0ghz (not overclocked)
CPU Cooler: Rosewill ROCC 92mm Blue Led, 3 Heat Contact Pipes
GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB OCV1
PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W G2
MOBO: MSI 760GMA-P34 (FX)
RAM: Patriot 2x8 16GB DDR3

Solution
UPDATE- I just tested running the 8350 by setting a max temp of 50 Celsius in the BIOS and then playing Battlefield 4. I found that even with the CPU fan pushing more hot air off the cooler fins faster, cooling the CPU quicker had no affect on my GPU temps. I discovered that my GTX 1060 has actually always run in the 75-83 degrees Celsius range which I learned through research is entirely safe and normal for this card as it is a single fan 1060 and the max temp limit for any 1060 is 94 Celsius. The card is built to throttle and stabilize the temp to never exceed 83 Celsius anyway and mine stays around 83 because of the single GPU fan and no case fans to improve cool air flow. Before installing the 8350 I had just never...
Feb 25, 2018

I doubt that extra fans won't help AT ALL. I just confidently spent $130 for the 8350 because I bought that new cooler. It should be able to handle it fine, definitely better than the tiny stock cooler from AMD (which countless people use for this processor anyway). I know it isn't the best and I could at least upgrade it to a small liquid cooler with a radiator, but I know I don't have the money to suddenly install a whole new motherboard. It would be increasingly difficult to find as the psu size limits me to microATX. I figured if I create a windstorm of cool air in the case with a few fans it should help somehow. Also on MSI's website it states that this motherboard does support 125w CPUs.

maxalge

Champion
Ambassador

your bad choices will not be fixed by adding more case fans

$130 for that cpu... Sorry to say you were taken advantage of...

the psu has NOTHING to do with motherboard size

bad choice of cpu cooler and cpu = money flushed down the toilet
spending any more money on this setup is pure madness

your current specs are wholly inadequate to properly run a gtx 1060

Feb 25, 2018
My specs have been totally fine for gaming for the past two years. This is my first gaming pc which I got prebuilt. Seeing that this is my first gaming desktop I've just been trying to make little somewhat cheap improvements to it with a new psu, ssd, cooler, etc. I was excited to get the 8350 as it already has a AM3+ motherboard and the 8300 has worked perfectly with the setup. I just finally wanted a 4.0ghz processor. With the 8300 and 8350 I can play Battlefield 1 and 4 on max settings with zero lag. The 1060 has had zero issues running with these specs except now with the higher temp of the 8350. I know the specs could obviously be 1000x better, but that isn't my concern right now. I'm not scrapping this computer to build a new $2500 one just because I can't cool this cpu or something. I don't need opinions on how well my specs can run a 1060.

I know extra fans would help this situation. There are countless threads with people stating to just add more fans to help keep it cool in the case.
http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-3123635/gpu-suddenly-hot-cpu-heatsink-fan-install.html

Thank you for your feedback so far, I guess this is really my question:
Why could my GPU be reaching 80 Celsius? Could thermal paste on my CPU be an issue? In CAM the 8350 is in the 30s when idle. It reaches 60 Celsius and my GPU climbs past 80 while I have Battlefield 4 running. Revving up the GPU fan manually with afterburner does nothing.

Feb 25, 2018
UPDATE- I just tested running the 8350 by setting a max temp of 50 Celsius in the BIOS and then playing Battlefield 4. I found that even with the CPU fan pushing more hot air off the cooler fins faster, cooling the CPU quicker had no affect on my GPU temps. I discovered that my GTX 1060 has actually always run in the 75-83 degrees Celsius range which I learned through research is entirely safe and normal for this card as it is a single fan 1060 and the max temp limit for any 1060 is 94 Celsius. The card is built to throttle and stabilize the temp to never exceed 83 Celsius anyway and mine stays around 83 because of the single GPU fan and no case fans to improve cool air flow. Before installing the 8350 I had just never monitored my temps and was worried when CAM sent me a warning about the GPU exceeding 81 Celsius when I was monitoring the 8350's temp, but the GPU is entirely capable of remaining in the 80s for long periods of time.

Thanks again, no more feedback required.

Solution