Being spyed on and password cracked

I have many firewalls on my cpu, but I came across a software on the internet
which allows people to spy on individual cpu's and crack their email
password. How to I stop them? With the amount of firewall I have, would it
protect me? I know they're trying to spy, because I know who they are.

A good firewall is only part of the necessary defence for your computer:
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/security.htm

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"Jermaine Johnson" <Jermaine Johnson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:23281B2C-9217-4348-82EF-B91FD55E384B@microsoft.com...
>I have many firewalls on my cpu, but I came across a software on the
>internet
> which allows people to spy on individual cpu's and crack their email
> password. How to I stop them? With the amount of firewall I have, would it
> protect me? I know they're trying to spy, because I know who they are.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
Unknown

--
Bob McCoy
* This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no