JAlvarez86

Honorable
Jan 3, 2013
Hello, I just recently purchased a Belkin N750 and for some reason I keep losing a connection on my iphones and tablet. My laptop still works and internet is fine but everything else stops working.

I have great wireless connection. I get 30-40 mbps download and 10-20 mbps upload.

I called Belkin support but they wanted like $40 for them to fix it and I am not paying anymore money. Belkin support gave me a brief description and said that my router keeps crashing.

It works fine for awhile and then for some reason my iphone and my tablet is unable to connect. I dont lose a signal because I still see it available to connect but it keeps saying unable. The only way to fix it is to unplug the router and plug it back it.

Please some one help. Like i said, my laptop is on a wireless connection just like the iphone and tablet but I dont lose a connection on my laptop. I have a great connection on my laptop....... Any help would be greatful.

mgb21guy

Honorable
Jan 2, 2013
I bought the same exact adapter and use it on my desktop and have the same problem. I have an att uverse router and that could be my problem. It might be that the router connects through wireless-b not wireless-n and on the adapter box it says wireless-b only gets up to 11 mbps.

I'm not sure if this helped, but I just wanted to say I have the same problem.