belkin usb dvd creator f5u228 driver instal problems

hello,

I have purchased a belkin hi-speed usb 2 dvd creator (F5U228).
I followed instal instructions, but xp will not recognise driver to
run capture device.
I tried several usb 2 ports, auto hardware install & manual install,
but I can not get my os to recognise the device correctly.
I selected imaging device & xp found high speed usb 2 creator, but
when I tried to use it, the hardware wizard then selects usb audio
device and the system reboots untill I unplug device.
The device is visible under imaging devices/high speed usb 2 dvd
creator, but video studio can not see capture device.
I can not find any trace of usb 2 image directory anywhere, even if I
select location myself.
I downloaded the latest pal & ntsc drivers from belkin's site, but I
get the same problem.
Can you suggest an alternative method, or tell me what/where the
drivers installed are?

Thank you,

Tivadar

hamaa

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2009
bah i have the same problem! the annoying thing is i have used this driver file before successfully.