Manzonnie

Prominent
Aug 26, 2019
hey guys need a little bit of help I just bought an xpg gammix S11 Pro SSD and a benchmark did last night and everything in my computer is running in the 80th percentile or above except the new SSD it's running around the 18th percentile and was just wondering what could cause that to run so low when everything else seems to be running so well.

System:

Asrock B450M Pro 4I
Team Force Vulcan 4x2 8gb 3200 ram
Ryzen 3 2200g
Gammix s11 pro
Rx 580
Corsair vs650
Deep Cool Gammix 400
Windows 10

Last edited:
Solution
Percentile? Sure;y you're using Userbenchmark to tell you those numbers right? If so, scrap that idea and the site altogether. You should be using benchmarking apps like Sandra or Crystal Disk. In fact yo should be on the latest BIOS update prior to benchmarking to iron out any issues.

FYI, that VS PSU should be replaced for a reliable unit.

Lutfij

Titan
Percentile? Sure;y you're using Userbenchmark to tell you those numbers right? If so, scrap that idea and the site altogether. You should be using benchmarking apps like Sandra or Crystal Disk. In fact yo should be on the latest BIOS update prior to benchmarking to iron out any issues.

FYI, that VS PSU should be replaced for a reliable unit.

Solution

Manzonnie

Prominent
Aug 26, 2019
thanks when I get home this afternoon I will try one of those Benchmark apps. as far as bios if you're talkin about for my motherboard I have the ASRock 3.5 which is the latest for my CPU the 3.6 is not recommended for a Raven Ridge as far as I know I have everything else updated to the most recent on everything. I clone my old hard drive to my new xpg game X S11 Pro using acronis and it didn't give me the options for optimizing the new SSD I do have it pulled plugged into my ultra in 2.0 slot so I know it's in my best life but when I cloned it it will only boot in boot manager it will not boot into my UEFI operating system I get a blue screen of death when I try that so I'm not sure if I need to repartition it and start over or how to do that to get the best out of my SSD I really don't know a lot about storage devices I'm trying to learn

Manzonnie

Prominent
Aug 26, 2019
Actually kind of funny I have a fsp hydro 6:50 that will be delivered tomorrow to replace the vs 650 I've had it for about 2 months and it's crapping out on me but Amazon was very good and actually sent me a new vs650 and gave me my money back so I can buy another one I guess they know it's crap and told me if the new one they sent me didn't work just to throw it away and don't worry with returning it. In short I bought a vs650 2 months ago ask for replacement and decided I just wanted to replace it with a different brand they went ahead and shipped me another vs650 to replace my old one and when I called to ask him to cancel the delivery so I can buy a new one they told me they had already shipped the the new vs650 and when I got it to try it and if it work keep it and if it didn't throw it away and still gave me my money back so I could buy the fsp 650

Manzonnie

Prominent
Aug 26, 2019
Here are the Read/Write Speeds tested on Parkdale:

1000 MByte 64 kbyte [Windows Default] :XPG GAMMIX S11 Pro - 42B1S6HA 475.7 GB Windows (C:):
1233.4 MByte/sec read, 931.9 MByte/sec write
54.8 MByte/sec, 14023.3 IOPS, 0.07 ms 100.0 MByte/sec ,25659.6 IOPS, 0.04ms

Not really sure what any of this means.

Manzonnie

Prominent
Aug 26, 2019
XPG GAMMIX S11 Pro - 42B1S6HA 475.7 GB Windows (C:): 2.7 GByte/sec read, 2.2 GByte/sec write

just ran it again and got this result my results vary so much evrytime i run it.