[SOLVED] Benq and Samsung monitor - few of Settings on Benq is disabled, unable to calibrate dual monitors!

sharath_83

Honorable
Jun 22, 2015
Hi all,

I wanted to used 2 monitors for music production and design, which will make my work flow more easier, however have few issues, were-in am unable to calibrate both to get close similar colors. especially on black and white.

Graphic card: AMD Radeon R7 260X

Monitors:
  1. Benq model: GW2470 (LED+HDMI) - connected via HDMI cable to graphic card (brought used one recently).
  2. Samsung model: SyncMaster S24B370 (LED+HDMI) - connected via VGA cable to graphic card.
Noticed that the white is kinda light grey and Black is not exactly Black on Samsung monitor, which i have been using all this time for design work, compared to Benq monitor.

Now am unable to calibrate, is it something to do with the way i have connected with the cables?

Benq settings which are disabled/greyed out are > Seneye Demo, DynamicContrast, Color Format, HDMI RGB PC Range.

What can be done here?

sharath_83

Honorable
Jun 22, 2015
It's pretty common for there to be far fewer monitor adjustments when the input is digital instead of analog.

You can adjust them in the AMD driver's Radeon Settings instead--just go to Display and then Color for each monitor
Am getting another Samsung monitor, similar but a different model name, so will be having 2 Samsung ... Benq, i will use it separately, thank you.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS