[SOLVED] BenQ ex2780q vs Acer xv272up

Mar 14, 2020
Can u please tell me which one will be better Acer xv272u or BenQ Ex2780q .....the price difference is 100 dollars, I will mainly use for 70% movies,browsing,projects and 30% gaming ......or I should opt to double monitor one lg 27uk650 and another one is 27 inch tn 144 ...... thanks in advance .....

Solution
Since you're mainly using it for movies and browsing, I'd stay away from a TN at all cost. In terms of Acer and BenQ, I'd say they're both pretty equal in terms of specifications, if you don't take into account the false 1ms response time most manufacturers are going for nowadays. In any case, the BenQ has improved speakers and remote, which I personally find to be a small boost to quality of life.

Bentp2019

Commendable
Dec 16, 2019
Since you're mainly using it for movies and browsing, I'd stay away from a TN at all cost. In terms of Acer and BenQ, I'd say they're both pretty equal in terms of specifications, if you don't take into account the false 1ms response time most manufacturers are going for nowadays. In any case, the BenQ has improved speakers and remote, which I personally find to be a small boost to quality of life.

Solution