BenQ RL2455HM for expensive pc?

Solution
i own the benQ xl2411z. bought it after my last crt went broke, so i was used to high hz and no input latency. the benQ is worse in all aspects compared to a good crt, especially the colors(luckily you wont notice that in games). but compared to a normal 60/75 hz display he is 20 times better. hes closer to the crt than to a normal tft.

my suggestion would be the asus VG248QE. he has the same display but a little lower input latency. hes missing blur reduction though(check out blurbusters.com for more info on that) and i hope he "might" has better colors...

paulemannsen

Honorable
May 10, 2012
i own the benQ xl2411z. bought it after my last crt went broke, so i was used to high hz and no input latency. the benQ is worse in all aspects compared to a good crt, especially the colors(luckily you wont notice that in games). but compared to a normal 60/75 hz display he is 20 times better. hes closer to the crt than to a normal tft.

my suggestion would be the asus VG248QE. he has the same display but a little lower input latency. hes missing blur reduction though(check out blurbusters.com for more info on that) and i hope he "might" has better colors...

Solution