Benq screen crashed

Sep 1, 2018
My headphones dropped on the rig and now the screen crashed. I'm using a dual link cable but when I try to display it on the benq screen it just says no signal and I've tried unplugging the cable but still it does not work. Don't know what's the problem but the pc is working just the screen isn't...

Solution
sounds more like the PC isnt working not the monitor. Did you drop the headphones on your PC and not the monitor right? if the thats the case the monitor isnt damaged and the PC is. unless I'm understanding you wrong, there's something going on inside your PC that will not send an image to the monitor. Possible that your HDD or GPU was damaged in the impact. I'd start by re seating the gpu and make sure that nothing came loose while you have the case opened up
sounds more like the PC isnt working not the monitor. Did you drop the headphones on your PC and not the monitor right? if the thats the case the monitor isnt damaged and the PC is. unless I'm understanding you wrong, there's something going on inside your PC that will not send an image to the monitor. Possible that your HDD or GPU was damaged in the impact. I'd start by re seating the gpu and make sure that nothing came loose while you have the case opened up

Solution