Question Benq TK850 & Wireless Audio

ronin34

Honorable
Nov 26, 2013
Hey experts !

I recently purchased the BenQ TK850 and I use it outdoors to stream content through chromecast ultra that I plug into the HDMI slot on the projector.

My question is regarding setting up Audio.

Inside my home I have 3 chromecast audio's and one of them controls the speakers that are on my deck. It is all hard wired into the house as part of the construction.

My first question is how would I connect my projector to my deck speakers controlled by the chromecast audio that is on my wifi network? I don't know of any way to connect the Benq TK850 to the home network to cast to that chromecast audio while it receives video signal from the ultra. Not sure if there is a way? I stream from my Google Pixel phone.

Failing that, is there a way to connect wireless bluetooth speakers that are waterproof to the projector? I don't think it has a bluetooth output and it does need to be waterproof as they will be all around the hot tub most nights. Any suggestions on how I can get this setup would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much for your time.

Dec 16, 2019
As I know, this one doesn't support Bluetooth, but I think there might be a way to link the projector into your Chromecast network. For that, suggest you contact google's customer care for guidance.
And bring the projector into the bathroom is definitely a nono go, the steam will get into the machine(especially the lens) and cause some damages.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS