BenQ vs Asus 144hz monitors

Solution
Well "worth it" is a decision you'd have to make but you have 684 comments and almost 5/5 score on average so it must be a good screen.

You can look at the user comments by clicking the stars.

As for the ASUS monitor you didn't give a link. There are much cheaper monitors you may find almost as good so again I'd look at the customer comments especially the 1/5 and 2/5 scores.

If you see a lot of 1/5 or 2/5 scores with comments like "light bleed" or other complaints then you may not think the cheaper monitor is worth it. Keep in mind there area ALWAYS complaints but I noticed the 1/5 was only 3% which is excellent.
Well "worth it" is a decision you'd have to make but you have 684 comments and almost 5/5 score on average so it must be a good screen.

You can look at the user comments by clicking the stars.

As for the ASUS monitor you didn't give a link. There are much cheaper monitors you may find almost as good so again I'd look at the customer comments especially the 1/5 and 2/5 scores.

If you see a lot of 1/5 or 2/5 scores with comments like "light bleed" or other complaints then you may not think the cheaper monitor is worth it. Keep in mind there area ALWAYS complaints but I noticed the 1/5 was only 3% which is excellent.

Solution