[SOLVED] BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P Showing vertical "scan lines" on half of the monitor

Feb 28, 2021
I bought this monitor November of last year, and it's worked pretty much perfectly up until this morning. The only issue I'd encountered before was the monitor fading to white a couple of times, and quickly resetting.

It wasn't left on the night before, and last night was working as it always has. The lines look to be covering a perfect right half of the monitor. Tried restarting, replugging, messing with monitor settings before resetting them completely, looking around and found issues related to similar lines but nothing about them stuck to half the monitor. I can't tell for sure but it looks to still be 144hz on both halves. My second 60hz Dell monitor is working as it should.

Any help would be appreciated!

GPU: GTX 1660 ti
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
motherboard: B450M DS3H-CF
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL15 Memory
MGvZ8qr.jpg

DGpDunC.jpg

Solution
If the panel is exhibiting the same issue across all other donor system's then you should contact your seller and/or BenQ for RMA. From the looks of it, it seems like the driver board on the monitor might've failed.

Lutfij

Titan
If the panel is exhibiting the same issue across all other donor system's then you should contact your seller and/or BenQ for RMA. From the looks of it, it seems like the driver board on the monitor might've failed.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS