Bent pens on z270x gaming 7 strightened, weird problems

Dablord710

Commendable
May 16, 2016
Hello all,

A few days ago i delided my 7700k and while working on my pc my hand managed to

slip and push about 8 pins down a bit, i then used a little poker to pull them back up. After installing everything the pc went through sort of a boot loop but not even posting, just cycling on and off. So i pulled the motherboard out and managed to put the pins almost exactly where they were but they still look a little out of place, it seams when i put the cpu back in they moved drasticly. But after the 2nd attempt my pc booted up into windows, eveything seamed fine so i went on and layed down while i let my games update real quick and windows went ahead and installed a windows update and asked me to restart so i did and when i booted back up nvidia asked me to update thinking oh maybe this is for ghost recon no big deal so i installed it. After about 10 minutes i noticed a slight audio skip, alongside the mouse skipping too. Didnt think much of it so i went into a game and it got worse, every time i move it drops from 60 down to 0 then back up real quick. Thinking this is weird i tried to reinstall the nvidia drivers with a clean install and that did not help. All of a sudden when i try to really do anything multi tasking related the input lag gets dramatic and my mouse moves 10 seconds after i move it, alongside the audio stuttering quite a bit, i cannot get the SIV or EasyTune application to work anymore, it seams my performance has gone down the tank, It is also taking a lot longer to open file explorer. Now whenever i boot its immidiate, audio skipping/studdering, mouse lag, slow opening of system files, drymatic pc slow down at points of high stress. No crashes or errors other then the SIV and EasyTune application not working, sress test past and intel processor diagnostic tool says A OK. So i went ahead and decided to do a clean install of windows, after installing all my appropriate drivers/utilities i encountered the same problem. I can provide any pictues of any components if necessary. Oh and i also tried the clear cmos and rest switch, did not help. Any help would be appriciated, Thank you! I'm thinking i should start with getting that socket repaird on my mobo or possibly a new one.

Pc specs
Gigabye Z270x gaming 7 rev 1.0
Toshiba 5400k 2tb hdd
Crucial 250gb ssd
Corsair vengance lpx 16gb 3200mhz
Evga gold 750w
Asus gtx 1070 08gb

Software
AVG antivirus and pc repair
All software alongside GPU and MoBo
Steam
Origin