Question Best 1080p 24in 144Hz monitor under 300€

leyo96

Reputable
Dec 10, 2016
Hello,
I'm looking for a new gaming monitor and can't decide which one to pick.
I already have a really good 27in 4k monitor so this monitor would be purely for gaming.
Panel performance (response time) comes before picture quality (it's my second screen), but if I can get something with decent colors and contrast it'd be better.
I don't care about the stand, I'm going to use a Vesa mount.

After few researches I ended up with this list of monitors:
-Samsung C24FG73: 243€
-AOC G2460PF: 240€
-Asus VG248QE: 232€
-Asus VG248QE (USED): 160€
-Acer XF240H: 273€
-Viewsonic XG2402: 247€
-LG 24GM79G: 258€
-MSI Optix MAG24C: 273€
-MSI Optix MAG241C: 208€
-Viewsonic XG2401: 222€

Tell me which one would you pick and why. Feel free to give other suggestions.

Thank you!!

leyo96

Reputable
Dec 10, 2016
have you checked out the viewsonic xg2402? i have this and have no regrets in buying it. i can answer any questions you have about it
How are the colors and contrast compared to an IPS?
What about the gaming performance? How is the monitor response time? Any problem with ghosting or flickering?
Does it cause eye strain after long period of use?

Sorry for the many questions and thank you!

Bentheball1

Reputable
Nov 28, 2016
How are the colors and contrast compared to an IPS?
What about the gaming performance? How is the monitor response time? Any problem with ghosting or flickering?
Does it cause eye strain after long period of use?

Sorry for the many questions and thank you!
i can't really compare the colours to an IPS monitor because i don't own one, but i think the colours are really good. the gaming performance and response time is really good, i have never had any type of display/input lag when gaming. no problems with ghosting or flickering either. occasionally i get eye strain when playing games for long periods of time, but that can be solved using a program like f.lux. another thing to note is that the stand it comes with is pretty good too. hope this answered your questions!