best 140mm case fan

Not sure if this is in the right section or not but i want to add a high flow 140mm fan to the drive bays in my cooler master Haf X. The front intake fan just doesnt move enough air in my opinion. Something that has a adjuster on it would be nice like my 120mm antec cause i would like to be able to set it to high when gaming or during summer months when my ice is hard to keep at icebox temps. Opinions would be great appreciated.

Solution
it moves 1/3 less air than the rosewill, it is also a three pin and not a four so the speeds are not as adjustable.

rosewill 600 -1300 RPM 89.55 CFM 4 pin PWM automatic speed control

xigmatech 1000 RPM 63.5 CFM 3 pin

neither is bad but I think the rosewill is a little better(i think that it is actually made by cooler master but I am not sure)

fkr

Splendid
so these are the fans you can install
Front:230x30 mm red LED fan x 1
Top:200x30mm fan x 2 (one is optional)
Side:200x30mm fan x 1
Rear:140x25mm fan x 1

I only see one 140mm fan it does not seem to be by your drive bays. I would absolutely use the biggest fans that you can as they are the most effective in my opinion.

I have the older haf 912 and these are my fan choices
Front: 120mm fan x 2 (one is optional; can be swapped for one 200mm fan)
Top: 120mm fan x 2 or 200mm fan x 1 (optional)
Rear: 120mm fan x 1
Side: 120/140mm fan x 1 (optional)

after I went from the smaller fans to the larger 200mm on the top and front I have seen much better temps.
for reference I am running an i5 2500k at 4.6 (was 5.09 but the voltage was crazy) and also two 7950 if CF.
my CF temps reduced by 5 or more degrees after installing the two larger fans and also the noise at load is inaudible.

fkr

Splendid
it moves 1/3 less air than the rosewill, it is also a three pin and not a four so the speeds are not as adjustable.

rosewill 600 -1300 RPM 89.55 CFM 4 pin PWM automatic speed control

xigmatech 1000 RPM 63.5 CFM 3 pin

neither is bad but I think the rosewill is a little better(i think that it is actually made by cooler master but I am not sure)

Solution
Thank you sir. You were very helpful. I have only purchased 120's before in the twocool or tricool i dont remember from antec and those were great with the low medium and high settings but i wasn't sure on the 140mm and up fans. I will also be needing to get another 200mm for the top exhaust.

fkr

Splendid
those 200mm+ fans just move so much air and so quietly. I use the 200mm cooler master ones just because they are usually on sale and are at least 80% as good as the twice as expensive ones (just a little louder but inaudible compared to the GPU when running full bore). I used to use the tri-cools myself but have since moved away from them eventho they were good fans and cheap here at my local fry's electronics.