Question Best 1440p 144hz display that has an optical port

Parv patel

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2016
I have the ps5 and astro a59 gen 3. I want to get a new monitor that is around 300. But I need an optical cable for my headset. I have an hdmi adapter right now but it only supports 60hz. If anyone know a good monitor with an optical port, vesa mountable, and either 2 hdmi ports or 1 display and 1 hdmi. That would be greatly appreciated. Also if you know of an hdmi audio adapter that supports 1440p and 144hz that would also be great

Parv patel

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2016
I wouldn’t be so confident. Even if they switch it on there is no guarantee it will be applied to all games. If they have not designed a game to run at 1440p 60fps or 120fps it will need an update developed.
Oh. Yeah I didn't think of that. Do you know any good 1080p or 4k displays with everything that I said in the original post?

Oh. Yeah I didn't think of that. Do you know any good 1080p or 4k displays with everything that I said in the original post?
I don’t know enough about all the models to really give a good answer. I doubt a good high Hz 4K is in budget. What I can say is I use RTings.com as a starting point for monitor reviews. If I am still interested after their review I will look for others. Well that’s what I did about a year ago with my monitor.

Parv patel

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2016
I don’t know enough about all the models to really give a good answer. I doubt a good high Hz 4K is in budget. What I can say is I use RTings.com as a starting point for monitor reviews. If I am still interested after their review I will look for others. Well that’s what I did about a year ago with my monitor.
Ok. Do you know of any hdmi extractors that supports 1080 p at 144gz or 4k at 144hz? Because all the ones that I see only support 60 hz

Feb 2, 2021
I have the ps5 and astro a59 gen 3. I want to get a new monitor that is around 300. But I need an optical cable for my headset. I have an hdmi adapter right now but it only supports 60hz. If anyone know a good monitor with an optical port, vesa mountable, and either 2 hdmi ports or 1 display and 1 hdmi. That would be greatly appreciated. Also if you know of an hdmi audio adapter that supports 1440p and 144hz that would also be great

Hey I'm just curious if you figured out your problem? I have the astro a50s and I have the same problem with the audio extractor

TRENDING THREADS