leyo96

Reputable
Dec 10, 2016
Hello,
I'm looking for a new gaming monitor and can't decide which one to pick.
I already have a really good 27in 4k monitor so this monitor would be purely for gaming.
Panel performance (response time and input lag) comes before picture quality (it's my second screen), but if I can get something with decent colors and contrast it'd be better.
I don't care about the stand, I'm going to use a Vesa mount.

I have a rtx 2080 and mainly play fps games (Apex legends and csgo are the one I'm playing the most rn) and I can still use the 4k 60Hz monitor for more cinematic games.

G-sync or Freesync compatible with Nvidia would be a big plus, even if I'm over 144fps in Apex and csgo in other games I may dip below sometimes (like in rust 130-150 fps).

My budget would be around 600€ MAX (in Italy) but it really has to be worth it, 400€ would be a more reasonable price.

Thanks for the suggestions!

NoMercyBeAst

Reputable
Oct 18, 2017
Hello,
I'm looking for a new gaming monitor and can't decide which one to pick.
I already have a really good 27in 4k monitor so this monitor would be purely for gaming.
Panel performance (response time and input lag) comes before picture quality (it's my second screen), but if I can get something with decent colors and contrast it'd be better.
I don't care about the stand, I'm going to use a Vesa mount.

I have a rtx 2080 and mainly play fps games (Apex legends and csgo are the one I'm playing the most rn) and I can still use the 4k 60Hz monitor for more cinematic games.

G-sync or Freesync compatible with Nvidia would be a big plus, even if I'm over 144fps in Apex and csgo in other games I may dip below sometimes (like in rust 130-150 fps).

My budget would be around 600€ MAX (in Italy) but it really has to be worth it, 400€ would be a more reasonable price.

Thanks for the suggestions!
I use this one
https://www.amazon.com/Acer-Predato...3572011&s=gateway&sprefix=144+hz+1440p&sr=8-5
And its amazing.

My friend uses this one
https://www.amazon.com/27-Inch-Moni...3572011&s=gateway&sprefix=144+hz+1440p&sr=8-3

Both of them are good but the predator i am using for 4 months is amazing. At first i was being curious about changing from 60 hz to 144hz but after getting the predator i never looked back. :)