Question Best 2080 Ti on the market

Jul 25, 2019
So i have been searching and researching about the fastest 2080 Ti on the market i found out that Zotac 2080 Ti amp extreme is the fastest out there and i want to make sure if it is any idea ?

Jul 25, 2019
@Phaaze88 Can you please tell me what is the difference between the Zotac 2080 Ti Amp Extreme and the
EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti K|NGP|N ?

Because if its better and faster at performance i would take it i do not care about the value.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
@Phaaze88 Can you please tell me what is the difference between the Zotac 2080 Ti Amp Extreme and the
EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti K|NGP|N ?

Because if its better and faster at performance i would take it i do not care about the value.
The Kingpin has all limiters removed. It is capable of higher clocks than the Zotac.
The only thing holding one back on this card is cooling, which nothing short of watercooling will do to achieve clocks past the power limits on the other 2080Ti cards.
It supports LN2 for extreme overclocking.
You can literally do anything you want with it.

Now, whether it's worth freely being able to play around with those features... is something only you will know.
If not, the Zotac will be just fine.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
1770mhz.
Lower than the Zotac's 1815, but the Kingpin can go higher due to having no power limiters.
You have to be seriously invested in overclocking/record breaking benchmarks for this card to really be worth it.

The gpus will automatically boost as high as your cooling allows, and also depending on the limits set by the manufacturer.
No need to get too hung up on boost clocks. Just the fact it's a 2080Ti already speaks power.

You're really splitting hairs here because they all have the same GPU. Now, some can overclock better than others but the difference won't be tremendous (maybe 5-10fps AT MOST) and you can be sure that the cost of the "higher-end" ones will be huge. I wouldn't be too worried about it but chacun son gout. LOL

Reactions: AngelTech

TRENDING THREADS