nermac

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2006
Hey all, I have been reading a plethora of infoz, and to be honest, my head is spinning! Im really lost on what the heck to buy at this point, and so, Im hoping you all can help me out here!

Im looking for a 22in LCD (could go smaller or bigger but 22in seems like a nice size). And Id like to not go over 400 dollars....I have looked at newegg, tigerdirect and 400 dollars seems like a good budget size for this size.

Im building a new gaming PC, and as for games, the main use of this monitor, I mainly play, MMOs. Will play some WoW and plan to play alot of Vanguard when its released. I also dabble a bit in FPS and RTS games, but only a bit here and there. Aside from gaming, I browse the web, do some writing, bout it really.

So, what would you all recomend as the best bang for my buck and why??

Thanks!

pvreditor

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2006
If you're a Costco member, they have a ViewSonic VX2235 22-inch monitor for $350. There was a coupon to get $50 off, so I got mine for $300. It's a good monitor and is close to a steal at that price. You can read a review I wrote on Epinions of the ViewSonic VX2235 at http://www.epinions.com/content_269793201796.

--Bob