Best 240mm AIO for OC

BraedenNK

Prominent
Mar 22, 2017
I want to overclock a i7-7700k to 5GHz and I want to know what 240mm AIO could handle it, I plan to replace whatever fans are on the radiator with a couple of noctua fans.
I also plan to delid it and apply new thermal compound so it runs cooler, any suggestions?

Solution
Phanteks also has excellent fans, slightly better than the Noctua in performance, and have the added bonus of not coming in tan/brown or charcoal/Grey coloring, so matching up to existing fan colors or build colors is far easier.

A 240mm aio will be rough. The only ones I'd even consider would be the older Corsair h-105, Swiftec H220-X, or the new nzxt Kraken X52 (keep the stock fans).

The biggest question will be if that i7 will even reach 5.0GHz, many won't due to voltage limitations.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Phanteks also has excellent fans, slightly better than the Noctua in performance, and have the added bonus of not coming in tan/brown or charcoal/Grey coloring, so matching up to existing fan colors or build colors is far easier.

A 240mm aio will be rough. The only ones I'd even consider would be the older Corsair h-105, Swiftec H220-X, or the new nzxt Kraken X52 (keep the stock fans).

The biggest question will be if that i7 will even reach 5.0GHz, many won't due to voltage limitations.

Solution