Best 27 inch 1080p or 1440p monitor? Cannot be over 400 bucks.

Solution
as a casual gamer, i have no problems playing battlefield 4 mutliplayer very well on my 1440p ips panel. yes its a korean lg knockoff panel, its not a high refresh and according to reviews its definitely on the lower end of the response time spectrum and no where close to the 1 or 2 and still somewhat worse than even 5ms response tn based panels. this is where the bad ends, as the ips technology compared to the tn panels that all the "gaming" monitors use is just night and day. after staring at 1440p resolution and the ips technology, i personally cannot stand tn panels, no matter how well reviewd they are or if they are 120/144hz. color reproduction, black/white shadow accuracy, and off angle viewing quaility, no matter if in the...
as a casual gamer, i have no problems playing battlefield 4 mutliplayer very well on my 1440p ips panel. yes its a korean lg knockoff panel, its not a high refresh and according to reviews its definitely on the lower end of the response time spectrum and no where close to the 1 or 2 and still somewhat worse than even 5ms response tn based panels. this is where the bad ends, as the ips technology compared to the tn panels that all the "gaming" monitors use is just night and day. after staring at 1440p resolution and the ips technology, i personally cannot stand tn panels, no matter how well reviewd they are or if they are 120/144hz. color reproduction, black/white shadow accuracy, and off angle viewing quaility, no matter if in the dark or daylight, no tn based panel can come close to competing. so if your not a competitive fps gamer and you do not need ultra high refresh, just get a 1440p ips.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Monitor: Acer K272HULbmiidp 60Hz 27.0" Monitor ($397.18 @ Amazon)
Total: $397.18
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-09-07 11:50 EDT-0400

Solution