Best 27 inch IPS monitor under 300€

antunes20

Honorable
Jan 14, 2014
Hey guys,

I recently bought a PS4 and I want to buy a 27 inch IPS monitor to play and to use as 2nd monitor. Since in PS4 I mostly play single player games, input lag and response time is not a big problem. I really love the imac screens and I want to buy something similar to it.
Since ps4 can only run games at maxium 1080p resolution, monitors with res above 1080p are out of question because it will be useless.

After searching a little bit my options are:

- asus mx279h
- HP Pavilion 27 xi
- AOC I2757FM

Which one would you choose? If you have better options under 300 please tell me.

Solution
I love the HP 27xi... Its sleek, glossy, (not matte, so colors show vibrantly), and of course 27" in size. Great screen, and if you can find it on sale, its worth it. I nabbed one from Newegg with a rebate for $199.99 about a year ago. After using it though, I'd probably be happy with paying full price for another one.

Xivilain

Reputable
Apr 16, 2014
I love the HP 27xi... Its sleek, glossy, (not matte, so colors show vibrantly), and of course 27" in size. Great screen, and if you can find it on sale, its worth it. I nabbed one from Newegg with a rebate for $199.99 about a year ago. After using it though, I'd probably be happy with paying full price for another one.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS