Best 3 noctua fans for NZXT s340

BokuWaLambo

Reputable
Mar 10, 2015
Hey guys, I am buying a new case, S340 by nzxt and I wanted to address the noise issue as well.
I plan on buying 2, 14 cm fans for my H110 which will be in the front and 1 more 12 cm fan for the rear.
My main goal is quiet, more than anything else, I don't plan to overclock any part so I don't need as much airflow(I might even use the Low noise adapter they come with).
So which Noctua fan would you recommend for me? Also taking into consideration that the front fans would need to be optimized for pressure as both the case closed front and the radiator would block airflow.
(I chose noctua because they are the only good company I can buy in my country)
Thanks!

Solution
Try to go for Corsair SP fans for Radiators as they are best pressure optimized fans. Noctua fans cost much more. Also the Corsair fans look much better asthetically in my opinion. Same goes for Corsair AF fans which are airflow optimised and can be used for rear exhaust. If corsair not available in your region then Noctua NF-A14 would be best for radiators and NF-S12A would be best for rear. But if you can get the Corsair ones then I would rather pick them instead of noctua ones. Hope it Helps!

Krishan Mourya

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2015
Try to go for Corsair SP fans for Radiators as they are best pressure optimized fans. Noctua fans cost much more. Also the Corsair fans look much better asthetically in my opinion. Same goes for Corsair AF fans which are airflow optimised and can be used for rear exhaust. If corsair not available in your region then Noctua NF-A14 would be best for radiators and NF-S12A would be best for rear. But if you can get the Corsair ones then I would rather pick them instead of noctua ones. Hope it Helps!

Solution