[SOLVED] Best 3080 company

luka1000

Honorable
Aug 26, 2017
Hey there Eveyone was wondering who Eveyone thinks made the best 3080. I hear alot of pepole say asus tuf but wanted to see what you guys think.

Solution
Unless you are an extreme overclocker I personally don’t think it matters. They all run at decent temperatures or at least the ones I have seen reviews for and they all seem to have equal chance of overclocking ability. I have a Gigabyte Gaming OC which is a lower-mid level version but I saw mine outperforming a top end model that uses triple power sockets in one review. Average user overclocking ability seems more down to luck. I would look more at warranty and customer service as a deciding factor.

Edit: At this time you would be very lucky to find 1 card let alone have a specific choice.
Unless you are an extreme overclocker I personally don’t think it matters. They all run at decent temperatures or at least the ones I have seen reviews for and they all seem to have equal chance of overclocking ability. I have a Gigabyte Gaming OC which is a lower-mid level version but I saw mine outperforming a top end model that uses triple power sockets in one review. Average user overclocking ability seems more down to luck. I would look more at warranty and customer service as a deciding factor.

Edit: At this time you would be very lucky to find 1 card let alone have a specific choice.

Solution