[SOLVED] Best 360mm AIO for ~$180?

Feb 7, 2018
Before we get started, I really like the Kraken X73 AIO I just really wish they had RGB fans, is there any way to turn the fans into RGB ones somehow(I seen someone do it just not sure how)? If not, then we can proceed to my question. Which 360mm AIO is the best bang for its buck for around $180? It can even be cheaper but I'm not trying to get into the $200 barrier. The requirements I have is that I want the color of the pump and fans to be black, I would like the tubing to be long enough to mount in the front of the case, I obviously want the best cooling performance at that price (will be cooling a zen 3 processor), and lastly RGB! This will be my first time having any RGB or any liquid cooler so I really wanted to go all out on the cooler so if you guys have any recommendations please list them below :) thank you

Solution

It looks weird but it works incredibly well, it's an in house manufactured pump rather than a generic asetek which you'll find on the nzxt models and looks to be superior.

https://www.antec.com/product/cooling/prizm-120-argb-32c.php

Good choice for argb case fans and for rads.

Can also be bought in a 5 pack

The included hub/controller makes connecting both rgb and fan power simple.

There are better fans but not for that kind of price.

Corsair ml120 are probably the best on airflow performance but are notoriously expensive

Celcius s36 is another decent choice but the liquid freezer is slightly superior

It looks weird but it works incredibly well, it's an in house manufactured pump rather than a generic asetek which you'll find on the nzxt models and looks to be superior.

https://www.antec.com/product/cooling/prizm-120-argb-32c.php

Good choice for argb case fans and for rads.

Can also be bought in a 5 pack

The included hub/controller makes connecting both rgb and fan power simple.

There are better fans but not for that kind of price.

Corsair ml120 are probably the best on airflow performance but are notoriously expensive

Celcius s36 is another decent choice but the liquid freezer is slightly superior

Reactions: zamalek
Solution

TRENDING THREADS