[SOLVED] BEST 4K MONITOR (PHOTOSHOP/MOVIES)

Oct 31, 2019
I'm running a AMD a 3900x with an nVidia 1660TI. I'm not a gamer. I'd like some opinions on a 4K (4096 or 3840 x 2160) monitor.
Most important to me is editing in Photoshop and seeing my photos. Also, I'd like to see some content that is 4K, even though I have a dedicated
HTPC to another 4K Sony TV.
I've used NEC in the past. I don't know if EIZO is worth the $.
Just looking for some input. Thanks

Solution
That is quite a costly area but for cost effective look at the BenQ PD3200U which has some great reviews or the BenQ SW271. The EIZO's are exceptionally good but do cost an arm and a leg....For even cheaper the LG 27UD88-W might be worth a look and on the NEC side the NEC MultiSync EA271U which has a claimed 100% sRGB gamut though it is a 27 inch...

My brother uses the NEC MultiSync and he does rate it highly for editing duties....
That is quite a costly area but for cost effective look at the BenQ PD3200U which has some great reviews or the BenQ SW271. The EIZO's are exceptionally good but do cost an arm and a leg....For even cheaper the LG 27UD88-W might be worth a look and on the NEC side the NEC MultiSync EA271U which has a claimed 100% sRGB gamut though it is a 27 inch...

My brother uses the NEC MultiSync and he does rate it highly for editing duties....

Solution

TRENDING THREADS