Best 720p TV for PS3?

Alright, I've noticed that my monitor doesn't work very well for displaying PS3 games. The colors are... off. It's a known issue with this monitor (Asus VS247) when receiving a signal from anything other than a video card with a yellow/cyan/magenta setting. Works fine for PC gaming, not fine for console gaming.

And upscaling from 1280x720 to 1920x1080 makes the screen much blurrier than upscaling from 1280x720 to 1366x768. I've tested this across two of my friends' TVs and monitors as well as my TV and monitor, so 1080p is out. Not attempting it again for my PS3. The quality loss is too extreme. I'm only going 1366x768 for this.

With that in mind, I'm looking for a smallish LED-lit TV for PS3 (and perhaps PS2) gaming. Color reproduction is the main priority. I don't care about response time; TVs and consoles use a variety of trickery such as aim assist and CMR to compensate for that, not to mention they run at 25-30 fps anyway. I've played on TVs with terrible response times before and it really wasn't bad.

Seems like the 22"-28" TVs are usually really cheap and nobody reviews them with much detail, which is why I'm asking this question instead of just going with one that seems promising like the 24" Samsung UNH24H4000.
http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-UN24H4000-24-Inch-720p-60Hz/product-reviews/B00KSBBGA4/ref=cm_cr_dp_qt_hist_three?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addThreeStar&showViewpoints=0#reviews-container?sortBy=helpful&reviewerType=all_reviews&formatType=all_formats&filterByStar=four_star

CraigN

Distinguished
Have you tried digging into the PS3's display settings? Try setting the PS3 to YCbCr and see if the colors are any better.

Otherwise, that Samsung or just about any cheap Vizio will do just fine for what you want to do.