Best AIO Coolers 2022

elforeign

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2009
For instance, I see the old Corsair H110i GT and the current H115 PRO 280mm series at the top of the pack for cooling performance on other websites such as guru3d when they do a roundup of coolers. But that one is not even mentioned here. It's also not as expensive as some other offers on here, especially since it goes on sale often.

alfema

Prominent
Oct 10, 2021
Mine may have been bad luck, in 2016 I bought a PC with a Kraken X31 for my i7-6700K, in December 2021 NZXT changed it to the M22 model because the pump started making noise.

A few weeks ago the processor began to heat up more than usual, the pump began to make noise, only when the PC was turned on.

I changed the PWM cables to other connectors on the motherboard, changed the thermal paste, moved the pump to try to remove the air bubbles, the radiator in a vertical position does not make noise, but it still does not cool well, I am waiting for what tell me NZXT, but I'm afraid it will be time to change dissipation.

Sluggotg

Honorable
Feb 17, 2019
I am surprised at the lack of coverage in general for the H170i series of AIO coolers. You would think that with the 420mm size it would do very well. In general on the Web it is hard to find any head to head reviews on actual Cooling performance by these series of coolers. I just started using 3 of these. So far so good, but I still wonder if some of the ones listed here cool better.

Reactions: hyperflux

SyCoREAPER

Honorable
Jan 11, 2018
I am surprised at the lack of coverage in general for the H170i series of AIO coolers. You would think that with the 420mm size it would do very well. In general on the Web it is hard to find any head to head reviews on actual Cooling performance by these series of coolers. I just started using 3 of these. So far so good, but I still wonder if some of the ones listed here cool better.

I suspect it's compatibility. No cases locally supported 420mm for me and online they were ugle or front mount (subjective of course).

But most cases I see are 360mm

trolling troll

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2011
My god I haven't replied to one of these articles in a decade (ignore my username, I was young)

This article is somewhat contradictory to the one posted last time AIO's were rounded up. The EK NUCLEUS 360mm was chosen as second to the galahad II. Why has it not been included in this review ? All around conclusion is that it is the second best AIO on the market due to it's noise level, cooling performance and radiator size. The arctic is massive and is slightly above in temps versus the EK nucleus. Whilst I cannot give a link to tomshardwares own review of it, I have no idea why it is not included, very strange.

Reactions: Order 66

Bozner

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2008
As trolling troll said, I haven't replied to an article in ages (if not ever). You may want to amend the article as Lian Li has publicly stated that there are issues with the Galahad II Performance model(s). I've waiting on a third replacement. For the first few weeks they are great! Love the temps. And then....the dreaded 'rattling'. Link to official Lian Li statement, as well as comments, from Reddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/lianli/comments/17hjcmx/galahad_ii_trinity_performance_update/
Good luck to those in the same unlucky boat I'm in.

Tom Sunday

Reputable
Jul 24, 2020
This article is somewhat contradictory to the one posted last time AIO's were rounded up. The EK NUCLEUS 360mm was chosen as second to the galahad II.
Luxury water coolers now have to cool well and most importantly look good. And now display performance data, images, animations, videos and the time in full display! What else can they think of next? But I need to be ready now in shelling-out for a 360 AIO and “high-performance ARGB fans” a cool $300 plus. Management: Let’s make it $300. Marketing: Let's Make it $299...it seems cheaper. If we offer copper the AIO will be seen as even better performing and we can make it $350. Personally I can't get excited about things like that. For me, what matters most with cooling components is strictly performance, noise and longevity; everything else is unimportant. Maybe I am simply just too old for all of the RGB bling and boxy displays which everyone is pushing to be the new priority?

BarftheMog

Commendable
Oct 5, 2021
Or Deepcool with their LT720 360mm that cools even with the H170I series. This list is a total sham and if they were to show performance everyone would see this.

Fus1996

Prominent
Nov 22, 2022
Where’s the EK series of AIOs and custom kits? Gamers Nexus named the EK aio’s as having the highest cold plate uniformity, flatness, and mounting pressure which plays a big role in cooling performance.
Cannot believe that EK Series of AIOs are not even here...Toms Hardware is slipping. These AIOs are all over Youtube with some very good testing results but yet they do not make this list...I think there is some type of 'pay' wall going on here....

TRENDING THREADS