[SOLVED] Best AIO for a given set of fans

Apr 20, 2021
Hi,

I'm currently building a new gaming rig and trying to decide which AIO cooler I should pick. My problem is a bit specific, in that I already know that I will be using the Lian Li UNI fans instead of the ones that come with the AIO cooler. Specifically, I will be going for a 360 system and preferably white (so kraken and arctic liquid freezer would be out).

Maybe a more general question would be this: are you aware of any tests that compare different AIOs specifically in terms of their radiator+pump performance, e.g. by using the same set of fans?

Solution
the Lian Li Galahad has a white 360mm variant that has gotten some good reviews.

looking for AIO comparisons, you'd have to check review sites and\or youtubers doing review videos.
you'd probably need to have some AIOs already in mind to add to your search for any definitive results.
the Lian Li Galahad has a white 360mm variant that has gotten some good reviews.

looking for AIO comparisons, you'd have to check review sites and\or youtubers doing review videos.
you'd probably need to have some AIOs already in mind to add to your search for any definitive results.

Solution
I will be using the Lian Li UNI fans
you should research first if those fans will be compatible with whatever AIO you decide upon.
the way they daisy chain together can prevent them from fitting on some radiators.
whether the fans you want to use are adequately spec'ed to be good fans on a Aio radiator.
the Lian Li UNI do have lower air pressure & lower airflow than I would choose or recommend.

Reactions: Crosslhs82x2