Best Aio pump for 8700k 5ghz overclock?

huberjason97

Reputable
Jun 22, 2018
Hello, I'm looking for recommendations for an Aio Cpu pump that will get the best temps on a 5ghz OC. I don't have the room for a custom loop and currently have a Corsair H100i v2 installed and it does ok when I run Aida64 but just wanted to get some opinions on what cooler you might recommend. Thanks

Solution
If you are spiking up to that temp, I would say that it is your AIO failing. My H100 failed and I bought a h115i - super quiet and really good.
Check out Guru3d website for some really good reviews on AIO's

huberjason97

Reputable
Jun 22, 2018

I did upgrade the fans and have four on the radiator in a push\pull config and I'm getting occasional spikes up to 83c. At 4.9ghz it really does well, stays in the 60s when running the stability test. I know I really don't need 5ghz but it's just me messing around trying to get to 5ghz but I don't like seeing it get above 80c. It's only random spikes but still. I'm going to stay with 4.9ghz for now but I would be interested in knowing if there is an AIO out there that performs better than others.

huberjason97

Reputable
Jun 22, 2018
Yea I think you're right, eh it's whatever I guess, I don't really need the .1 anyway. I haven't delidded it so I may do that in the future. I put this build together not very long ago so I'm just putting it through the paces, trying to see what I can get out of it. Thanks for your input!

TRENDING THREADS