Best air cooler for my build?

Gregz777

Honorable
Dec 27, 2013
So, I am stuck between choosing liquid, or air cooling. I am leaning towards air cooling as I will not be overclocking my system at all, and by the looks of things, air cooling is cheaper so I'll save a lot of money. The last thing I want to do is get a H100i and 2 corsair fans just to see I've gone completely overkill. Cosmetics are not worth £50+

I am getting a Phantom 410 case. I will be removing the drive bays to fit in my Gigabyte GTX 780ti Windforce GPU. I know that everything will fit that I've planned so far, including a H100i, but what air cooler can do a decent job too?

Since my computer will only be used for gaming and the occasional music - making session here and there, I'm hardly going to be overloading the system, and I am NOT overclocking, that must be made apparent as I know how much of a large difference that'll make, so I assume a good air cooler will do the job just fine.

So, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Here's my current plan if I was to go with Liquid Cooling:

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/3CAAn

PLEASE NOTE: There is NO PSU or GPU listed as I already own both of them, the card I mentioned earlier, and a Corsair CS750M PSU.

Thank you for any help you may provide.