Question Best airflow case under 110$

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
May 15, 2022
I am replacing my gigabyte c200 case for better airflow as my Ryzen 5900X processor is thermal throttling. Will also be changing my Deepcool L240 AIO to Arctic Freezer ii 360. The cases i am considering are
Zebronics Zeb 948B Hermes Case(Lian Li o11 copycat),
XPG Starker,
Cooler master td500 mesh
My priorities are of course better airflow and CPU, GPU temps. Also should be able to mount the arctic freezer 360 AIO on front or top(so better mesh at front will be better i guess). Can these cases work with push pull configuration? Is there any other case with better performance within 110$ or 8000 rupees.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Don't assume there's something wrong, an error or something broken. There isn't. And I wouldn't really OC on that board anyway, it's not really designed with the power structure to handle a heavy OC demands.

Ryzen aren't Intel. They don't work the same, don't behave the same, even if the results are the same.

Intels boost to max, pulling all power necessary, and let you worry about keeping temps in check.

Ryzen boosts as high as it feels is within prescribed limits according to voltages, loads, cores used, temps. Some see that as throttling, because it's not boosting to max value, but really it's boosting to max safe value without input from you.

Sufficient cooling, lower voltages, lower temps means higher boosts on more cores for longer periods. With Ryzen, Underclocking can and often does exceed OC performance as voltages and temps are lower, even if speeds are lower because IPC is higher. It's a balance of keeping single thread performance high and getting multi-threaded performance high, not necessarily to maximum as often single thread suffers when maxing out multi.

Reactions: anandhu2

TRENDING THREADS