[SOLVED] best all rounder lens for a6300

cooldex

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2012
so im looking for a lense with basic zoom function like a 35mm to 200mm or so and be with good quality image (not the best, but aps-c level quality) while being around 100$ (im ok with used)

Solution
If you want to start taking great photos, look into prime lenses. They generally have lower F stop numbers which can allow for a narrow depth of field or more light/lower ISO photos. If you're taking pictures of people, I would only do a prime lens.

If you want budget lenses for Sony, you should buy a LAEA3 adapter. That will open up the door to older sony A mount lenses which you can buy used. I have the LAEA4 which has it's own focus prism which allows for fast sports autofocus. You can buy a used LAEA3 for a little over $100, and something like an old SAL 35mm f1.8 for $140 on ebay. This would be a great walkaround prime lens and will give you that creamy background blur you see in professional photos.
If you want to start taking great photos, look into prime lenses. They generally have lower F stop numbers which can allow for a narrow depth of field or more light/lower ISO photos. If you're taking pictures of people, I would only do a prime lens.

If you want budget lenses for Sony, you should buy a LAEA3 adapter. That will open up the door to older sony A mount lenses which you can buy used. I have the LAEA4 which has it's own focus prism which allows for fast sports autofocus. You can buy a used LAEA3 for a little over $100, and something like an old SAL 35mm f1.8 for $140 on ebay. This would be a great walkaround prime lens and will give you that creamy background blur you see in professional photos.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS