News Best Amazon Prime Day Deals 2019

Nov 3, 2018
I hope not! I am looking into getting another vacuum as my old one's well, old. How many hours exactly were they down last year?

BlueCat57

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2009
I wonder if they'll have the same problems like they did last year where for the first half of the day the site was down for most of the country? All most of saw was just that picture of the dog. Once the site was back up, most of the best deals were already sold out.

https://www.tomsguide.com/us/amazon-prime-day-crash,news-27620.html
Saw an article saying that the employees were going to do a walk out on Prime Day. So what? As long as the orders process I don't care if I save $100 today and have to wait a couple of extra days to get it.

Nov 3, 2018
True! I've been browsing on sites myself for good deals. The employees are going on a "strike" tomorrow, but not exactly the whole day. It would be nice if Jeff Bezos gets to fix these issues with his employees. These good deals won't be good enough if there aren't any workers packing stuff so...

rav_

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2011
Get a jump start on Amazon's big day with our guide to Amazon Prime Day 2019.

Best Amazon Prime Day Deals 2019 : Read more

The ASUS Predator Helio 500 with AMD Ryzen 7 2700 is available for UNDER $1300!!!!!!!
Order it from AMAZON and USE PRIME. The discount does not appear until you put it in your shopping basket.

It shows as $1879 AMAZON PRIME. You get a $600 discount when you put it in your shopping cart!!!

www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B07GWX5X26

I couldn't afford NOT to buy it!!

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
A deal is not always a deal.

Intel 660p 1TB - $95
Interesting, because I bought one for $88 two weeks ago :pt1cable:
No kidding. You really have to look for them, and some of them only kick in after putting it in the shopping cart...
Was checking out the selection of UW 1440p monitors, and found 2 prime 'deals', a Samsung(~20% off, meh) and a Dell(almost 50% off!).
Took a look at the specs of the Dell, it was just 60hz...
:hum:

bloodroses

Distinguished
Was it just me, or were most of the sales for Prime Day rather meh? It seemed like they were either trying to clear out old inventory, put stuff on sale that was overpriced in the first place, or offer things that normally go on sale anyways.

With that said, I did end up ordering a 4k firestick for my father (work related purposes) and some k-cups. The UPS, portable hard drive, and hdmi switch I found cheaper (and better quality) at other places (microcenter, walmart, etc).

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Was it just me, or were most of the sales for Prime Day rather meh? It seemed like they were either trying to clear out old inventory, put stuff on sale that was overpriced in the first place, or offer things that normally go on sale anyways.

With that said, I did end up ordering a 4k firestick for my father (work related purposes) and some k-cups. The UPS, portable hard drive, and hdmi switch I found cheaper (and better quality) at other places (microcenter, walmart, etc).
That's how it's always been. You really have to look for the good ones, and some items will not drop in price until you put it in your cart.
Good deals aside, the other deals are mostly cheap/old junk Jeff can probably afford to put large discounts on so he can get it off his inventory.

Giroro

Splendid
So many front page posts about Prime day. If I didn't know any better, I'd say Amazon was sponsoring these "ads".

It's called the Amazon Affiliate program. If somebody clicks through to amazon from your "amazing Deal" article and buys the product, then you get a kickback.

So by that standard, nearly every link to Amazon on the internet is a sponsored ad (but it's free advertising for amazon unless somebody actually buys). If you ever wonder why so many youtube reviews of garbage products are overwhelmingly positive, it's the same thing - they're shilling for the amazon links they embed in the video description.