[SOLVED] Best and most value 144hz 1440p monitor for gaming and animation work

kostask5

Honorable
BANNED
Dec 10, 2014
can u guys recommend a good 1440p 144hz monitor for mostly gaming and artwork animation?dont care which panel just want the best value safest option

Solution
Well I'm no expert but as the owner of a Dell S2716DG 27" 144hz, I've run into some issues lately and the general consensus from my research is that its an average display at best. That's all I can offer.
Sep 3, 2019
Well I'm no expert but as the owner of a Dell S2716DG 27" 144hz, I've run into some issues lately and the general consensus from my research is that its an average display at best. That's all I can offer.

Last edited:
Solution

kostask5

Honorable
BANNED
Dec 10, 2014
Howabout ths one? dell 27 s2719dgf

Sep 3, 2019
Howabout ths one? dell 27 s2719dgf

I don't know. But if you are looking into one, I'd suggest taking durability into account. It seems my Dell monitor couldn't handle the occasional light bump. I could be a missing the ball entirely, but when I pick it up off the desk, I flip it upside down to check the connections, and the monitor acts like it's spring loaded. It's very awkward. Seeing as the model numbers are nearly identical and both are high refresh TN panels, I wouldn't expect a whole lot of difference between them. But I think that price is better than what I paid for mine only a year ago. Mine was over 300, that much I can recall.

Reactions: kostask5

kostask5

Honorable
BANNED
Dec 10, 2014
I don't know. But if you are looking into one, I'd suggest taking durability into account. It seems my Dell monitor couldn't handle the occasional light bump. I could be a missing the ball entirely, but when I pick it up off the desk, I flip it upside down to check the connections, and the monitor acts like it's spring loaded. It's very awkward. Seeing as the model numbers are nearly identical and both are high refresh TN panels, I wouldn't expect a whole lot of difference between them. But I think that price is better than what I paid for mine only a year ago. Mine was over 300, that much I can recall.
I see would u say a va or ips panel would be a better choice and if so do u have any recommendations?