Best Answers now show up in Alerts?

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
Used to be in the old forum format, my PM inbox would fill up with best answers and keep growing. But now it appears that the best answers simply arrive in Alerts like any other reply. Is that right?
If so, I like it. :giggle:

I have been really busy lately. I logged in late February, and I wasn't happy at all. For example I had 200 - 300 best answers in motherboards, and now I have around 25. And I can't even find out exactly how many I do have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not even close to happy !!

Last edited by a moderator:

Colif

Win 11 Master
Good to know about the upvotes (which I didn't). Now we still need the alerts to disappear or grey out or something, once read.

I want so much from alerts... it feels like the promo pack for a feature but it doesn't do much beyond show.

As for upvotes, almost every mod has a link in sig saying how you can mark Best Answers and I guess my sig line is too small to read? The blue text? I made the info post to get the news out, we are trying...

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Just to point out, sigs aren't visible on phones, probably tablets too? All fine and dandy on pc though.

If i check desktop feature on phone's browser (chrome) signatures are visible then. Maybe it's just chrome then.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Just to point out, sigs aren't visible on phones, probably tablets too? All fine and dandy on pc though.

If i check desktop feature on phone's browser (chrome) signatures are visible then. Maybe it's just chrome then.

that is by design as due to smaller screens, we don't show all sig details as posts long enough as it is without them.

the sig is just a work around, hopefully there is a better answer to the problems soon

Reactions: boju

TRENDING THREADS