Best Anti Virus/Malware program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaddisonGamer6

Reputable
Feb 17, 2016
Currently I am using Iobit Advanced sytem care and malware removing + super antispyware, and tdsskiller. and they probably didnt work since I just had to reset my laptop. Whats the best anti virus, malware, spyware program? free or not doesn't matter.

Solution
The free Comodo Internet Security gets my vote - - I've been using it on all three computers in my house for 6 years now - - never had any intrusions, viruses or any other malware infection on any of them.

It was a bit techy & overwhelming at first (compared to simple firewall/AV software) but I learned a lot from using it & setting it up. I wouldn't use anything else now.

It doesn't have many (if any) rivals as a free security package with AV and a firewall.
First-class support with an official user forum too.

As for that Iobit Advanced System Care you're using, I would dump that ASAP.
It's essentially PC maintenance software but it doesn't do anything that you can't do yourself
using the tools built in to...
MalwareBytes and Avast! have done great for me on Windows 7.

Windows Defender and MBAM work great for me on Windows 10.

Advanced System Care package is nice, but performance improvements are undetectable to me - and I don't trust software from China... Piriform's tools are best IMO.

The free Comodo Internet Security gets my vote - - I've been using it on all three computers in my house for 6 years now - - never had any intrusions, viruses or any other malware infection on any of them.

It was a bit techy & overwhelming at first (compared to simple firewall/AV software) but I learned a lot from using it & setting it up. I wouldn't use anything else now.

It doesn't have many (if any) rivals as a free security package with AV and a firewall.
First-class support with an official user forum too.

As for that Iobit Advanced System Care you're using, I would dump that ASAP.
It's essentially PC maintenance software but it doesn't do anything that you can't do yourself
using the tools built in to Windows.

Do you really want to waste your PC's resources on unnecessary software?

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.